Had a wonderful Saturday with baby as usual yesterday. :)
Boon Keng breakfast. =) Is enough. =)
Chinatown and Orchard Road. Both of us were too lazy to walk up and down.
Main purpose----SLACK! :)
Baby!! hug!! ^^
Sunday is work. =/ Morning shift and target not hit. zz.
But.. I know a new girl. =)
Grace!! from Laneige. :) She is actually same age as me. Same school as me but different course. haha. She behaved like a small little girl who likes Hello Kitty (very much i think).
Wanted to talk to Anna Sui(dunno her name), she is so quiet. I gave Kitty my listening ears.We talked quite sometime in the morning cos no customers. haha. So.. Knew alot..I understand her stand. But.. hais.. 好人难做.
Went lunch with Hellp Kitty girl and Biotherm today. Cherry work afternoon shift. :(
Work wasn't that great compared to last week. I'm down by $150. Coming up with 2.5K target. zz. I'm sure I can make it. =p POSITIVE!!! =D
Went Faceshop with Hello Kitty girl =p
Bought a new colour again. hehe. =) took bus to tampines for dinner. went to look for pretty at Clarins. Poor her. need to work full. =( I have got a nice eyebrow now =) thanks to her. =D
Dinner at Yoshinoya. Packed LJS for mummy. home-ed.=)
I miss handsome.
baby baby baby..
Boon Keng breakfast. =) Is enough. =)
Chinatown and Orchard Road. Both of us were too lazy to walk up and down.
Main purpose----SLACK! :)
Baby!! hug!! ^^
Sunday is work. =/ Morning shift and target not hit. zz.
But.. I know a new girl. =)
Grace!! from Laneige. :) She is actually same age as me. Same school as me but different course. haha. She behaved like a small little girl who likes Hello Kitty (very much i think).
Wanted to talk to Anna Sui(dunno her name), she is so quiet. I gave Kitty my listening ears.We talked quite sometime in the morning cos no customers. haha. So.. Knew alot..I understand her stand. But.. hais.. 好人难做.
Went lunch with Hellp Kitty girl and Biotherm today. Cherry work afternoon shift. :(
Work wasn't that great compared to last week. I'm down by $150. Coming up with 2.5K target. zz. I'm sure I can make it. =p POSITIVE!!! =D
Went Faceshop with Hello Kitty girl =p
Bought a new colour again. hehe. =) took bus to tampines for dinner. went to look for pretty at Clarins. Poor her. need to work full. =( I have got a nice eyebrow now =) thanks to her. =D
Dinner at Yoshinoya. Packed LJS for mummy. home-ed.=)
I miss handsome.
baby baby baby..



